Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why Am I Jealous

Ok So im watching Jon & Kate + 8 and i think its Maddy? has braces. it sux! she got them right away! and look at me its almost a month and im still waiting for my wire... so im jealous of a what 8...9 year old? its stupid. i had tacos for dinner today and i didnt think brfore hand. i put chease on my tacos and rice. and it meltid and got stuck everywhere haha.

ok so i said i was going to do light and dark purple for my colors and my mom "made" me change it for halloween to black and orange...but i still want black and pink...i just dont know what i want....:(


ok so im one of thos people tat smuch bugs and leave them for other people to find. its kinda like a sick game i play. i smush them and see how long it take for somebody to ask who smushed the bug. but i have been doing it so long they all know its me.

LayLayLater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment