Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updates And Cuz Talk

so my cuz had her abortion yesterday. she is doing grate! she texting me more. kinda of like it. i mean like we have ALWAYS been close. we ALWAYS talk but the past couple months we havent talked. and i havent really thoght about how much i have really missed it. BUUUUTTTT we are all going back over to her house to

1. make my familys home made german chickan nuddle soup.

my grandpa from my mommas side is full german from a german collany in mexico. my family has named it "ger-mex" he taght my grandma to make home made chikan nuddle soup. my mom gruw up on it along with her two brothers and sister. so all my cuzens from my moms side has grown up with it as well including me and my brother.

2. play the game of life.

the last time me and my cuz played the game of life we were drinking. i was drinking vadka and wine...like i would pour me a glass of vodka and drink half straght and put wine to fill it up again i did that four times, and that equils four glasses of vodka and two glasses of wine. i ended up puking all over the game of life and yeah. so i think it was thursday we boght the new game of life and she wants to play.

3. bake a cake.

now when she text this to me i was like what?!? ok then lol. so i guess shes in a bounding mood. i dont mind. well i do if shes going to make me bake the cake...im the baker in thefamily

No comments:

Post a Comment