Friday, October 2, 2009

LayLayUpdate

Ok So im slowly noticing random things about myself. Like when im starting A RP. I always start the pilot "ok for this RP" and i always have 5 people in my RPs...i dont know why i think the most was 8. but also like when im sitting on the couch in front of the t.v. on my laptop i need at least a pillow on each side of me...like right now i have two pillows on each side...and i and cunfty! and like my laugh that i posted last.

so i have a very eventful day tomorrow! i have a dentist appointment and then after that i have an Otho appointment. hoping to get braces! i have always wanted them. i do not know why...cuz both my cousin and sister have had them and i know they hurt and are a pain! but i want them! i think its the fact that i get to have colors in my mouth...im not sure if that was meant to be dirty or not...and then after that...my mom is taking me out to my brother to my dads house and them straight back here (so like 30 min. to my dads 30 min. back) and then go shopping for food and then back to my dads house (for a total of an hour 30 in a car!) then i hope my mom will do dishes for me...but if not ill have to do dishes, clean my room, fix dinner, do dishes again, then get read for bed...

then i have a week to get my dad well enough for me to feel good about leaving him again cuz i REALLY wanna see my friend pocket i haven't really seen him and hung out with him for a wile. he is in the marines! and we have been friends for about 4 years.

i will also work on ALL of my books (im working on 4 books and you can read them here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment