Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG No They Didn't!

So i stayed up almost 24 houres FOR NOTHING!!! I went to the ortho to get my wire on as i said in my last post. I wated for a good wile to get called in and when i did they were fixing to put my wire on first! I was happy and exsited. she put the band on my left side with minamal problems BUT the stupid person i saw last time didnt put spacers on my right side to make room for the bands! so we tryed till my tooth couldnt bite down to get it on my tooth...she tryed puting seps (seperaters/spacers) on wile i wait the 10 mins it takes for the sement to dry for the brakets and left side bands. the doctor tryed to put them in again...still nothing... SO because of the stupid people i have to wait another week to still maybe not get my wire on...because...and i know i should have gone back but at this point i was super tire and just wanted to eat and crash...they fucked up and AGAIN didnt put spacers in...well i have on on, but i dont thing that would help any.

i have almost have had the beaces on for a month and they arnt fixing my teath because i cant get the wire on. it really fucking sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment