Friday, October 23, 2009

Updates

Well im going to have a eventfull two weeks!

tomarrow i ave to deprive myself of sleep because every month i go into my vampire mode and sleep all day and stay up all night, but i have my ortho. app. tomarrow at 12:30 pm. to get my last four brackets and my wire on, but two of my spacers are gone; because one came out on its own and the other i took out because it was cutting into my gum...and i could not get it back in, So i have to get them put back in. OH! and one of my brackets fell off when i was sleeping, but yayness i didn't swallow it!

Tomarrow is going to be a painful day...and a long one in the ortho offic.

Also i have a fall festaval to go to at my dads church. It is really fun for a church event. Lots of rafils and cool stuff. Im going to be a fairy for halloween! i got my wings and lots of glittery make-up! going to be fun.

then on halloween we are going over to my cousens house to do a lot!

we are going to...

1. make home made german cheken nuddle soup!

my grandpa from my mothers side id full german from a german coloney in mexico we have named "ger-mex". when he and my grandma met he tought her how to make the soup. my momma and her sister and brothers were raised on it and in turn me my brother and cousens from my mommas side were raised on it as well. So we are going to cook it halloween.

2. play the game of life.

we had an older vertion of the game, but one night we were playing and drinking... and i had four glasses of vodka and two of wine, and i puked all over it... so we got a new one and she wants to play! so we are NOT going to drink and have fun!

3. bake a cake?

she wants to bake a cake and so ok!

4. trick or treat???

i dont know why...im 18, my brother is 16, she is 22, and her husband is 25? so i dont know why...

So thats what im going to be doing...

LayLayLater!

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment