Friday, September 25, 2009

So Weird

Recently Mackenzie Phillips has come out with her relationship with her father. I was watching her on Oprah and was thinking "where do I know her from?" So i turn to my mom and ask "hey momma did she play the mom on "So weird?" and she said no...i say her again and was like she HAS to be the mom on "So Weird" so i look up "So Weird" on imdb and what do I know... It was her. so I'm like i wanna watch so weird now. So i got on youtube and start watching so weird.

i don't know about you but i have this thing where i have to look at the comments...IT PISSED ME OFF!! one comment was "insets" why do that... why... its so naive and rude!

but back to the point. I miss the 1991 generation kids Disney channel. the shows were real. now it stupid shit like "as the bell rings" and "JONAS" and other stupid show like that. what happened to "So Weird" and "Lizzie McGuire"...OK Lizzie McGuire was i cool show...even though i really dis like Hilary duff.

and as i grew up i moved from the Disney channel to "the-n" that was a kick ass channel! no commercials just music videos and kick ass teen shows...now no music videos and a degrassi that sux! what happened to the old degrassi?! or "R.F.R.(Radio Free Rosco" or "My So-Called life"??? thoughts show were AWSOME!

LayLayLater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment