Friday, September 11, 2009

Poor Fat Man and Ghost Person

Ok so im watching Conan O'Brien and he stated that a 350lb man...more or less... got rejected from a airflight cairyer because he was too fat...Poor fat man...i too got rejecter for being to fat...of couse im not as fat as you and it was a ride...but it goes up in the air and spins you and then as my step dad says "pees on you"... poor fat man i know how you feel.

**do not worrie said fat man got to where he was getten to rile being rejected by going by gray hound.

earlyer i was going to post via my phone this is what it said

"list of artists i like
avril lavigne
ok nvm i think somebody is outside of my window...hmmm should i be scair or friendly to this ghost person....i cant see this said person...so can...i have a really ugly bug on my tv...its gone and idk wehre it went...Ok can this ghost person see me? Do i know have a peeping tom on my hands...hmmm that said ghost has ether left or it standingtheir watching me. Im not scaird. I kinda would like to meat this ghost...ahhh bug up in my face!!! its that its that freaky lookin one that was on my tv... laylaylexa via phone ill post most more on ghost person"

No comments:

Post a Comment