Thursday, September 3, 2009

About La LayLayLexas Name

My real name is Cortney. You all know that i am a RP addict. I joined a RP called Darkness Within as one of the main characters named Alexandra Turos. The Person who started it was a stranger to me and we bonded thanks to the RP. I had never asked for her name, so i just called her Lilly. Why Lilly? Because; her name in the RP was Lillian Estelle and Alexandra (me) called her Lilly for short. We both bonded calling each other Lilly and Alexandra. Well when one of us signed onto MSN the first to im the other would say the other persons "name" in all caps. Alexandra was to long so she shortened it to Lexa.

The LayLay before Lexa is...I do admit a copy from MeMeMolly. She is a big Blogger and Vlogger, And an AMAZING person!

LayLayLater

Lexa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment