Sunday, September 20, 2009

LayLayLexa Update

So lets start from.......lets say yesterday.......

Sep. 20Th 2009

all i know is i was happy till i found my phone and needed to charge it. so i went over to where the chargers are...not charger... ok ok SO u ask my mom for hers....doesn't fit...ok by now im getting text fever i wanna text...i wanna update my twitter from my phone and blog from my phone...so im like hmmmmm and we my brother has the same charger as me so i go and ask...he said no because i never do anything for him.... her never does anything for me so why would i do something for him and and he never asked...hello i have changed i would do something (within reason) from him he just assumes that i wouldn't do it so never asks... well the mother fucker is a shit and i go off wanting to kill myself because he doesn't trust me and believe me...so i lock myself in a room and put myself in-front of it so no one can get in (they broke the door trying to get in) and so i go to dinner all like (ok this is my thought process)

i don't wanna be here everybody is mad at me for what i just did.....this play is loud......make your fucking kid shut the fuck up or i will......why would you bring kids to a restaurant????!!!!?????.....o god they are playing gospel music.....i don't want to listen to this shit......dont look at your family they hate you.....should have killed yourself.....stupid Ian telling me not to..........your stupid.......shut that fucking kid up.....my head hurts......this food doesn't taste good......well not going to order this again.....why does the freaky waitress keep touching my shoulder.....WOW stop rubbing my back.....hooker.......i feel sick....nobody is eating can we go home now?.......rush to the car


yup and FYI i told Ian to tell me i dint want to kill myself and he was such a sweety he texted me back saying "you don't *hug* their is so much in life to enjoy" after i text him :tell me i don't want to kill myself" i was just in a bad mood.... so i came home and took a hot Hexol bath.

i always feel better after taking a Hexol bath. the sent is so relaxing. it makes hot water feel like magick and i just love it!

Sep. 20 2009

got my phone charged got a crab and a fish...played on myspace...thats about it...

LayLayLater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment