Thursday, March 25, 2010

updates

so i havent blogged in a wile... my live has just been... all over.

so the wensday or whatever day my interview was on i text a random guy that wanted to be my friend on a daiting site. so i text him... we made planes to go on a date that friday... we were sapose to be going slow but we ended up making out and doing some touching for an hour infront of my house at 2 in the morning. we started saying i love you after that and then we just hung out everyday... we were talking about moving in together, kids, marage... we were both in love with eachother.

about... 4 days after our first date he told me that we were going way to fast and we broke up.

i went ff my meds... and did something bad that none of my family knows about.

well its been a week sence we spit... and today on his myspace says he is sprung... but i really dont think its over me... and it hurts... i just want to go into the bathroom and break open a razor and slit my wrists... i know its stupid! i really do! i dont know why im so hard fallen with him...

i still haent hurd from job corps.. and im starting to worrie...

lexa...

No comments:

Post a Comment