Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pizza With Old Friends

So my dad has 2 friends he is still talking to from high school; Lee and Loren. Loren is down for the week for the state fair. We went to the pizza plus and it was grate! i ate WAY too much... There was a little baby, and he had SO much fun with me! I love babys SO much they make me smile, AND little boy babys J'ADORE me! haha im not polling a MJ (R.I.P.!) but they just flur and flur with me. I want a baby bot SO bad but im not ready at all the have a kid. Lees' wife scolded me about my cutting tonight as well. She toldme i was hurting everybody by hurting myself...She doesnt understand...telling me like that. Breaking down like that. FUCKING TELLING ME THAT IM hurting my dad! It just wants me to do it a lot more! i cant handle it!

laylaylater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment