Monday, August 24, 2009

About The LaylayLexa

Hey I'm LeylayLexa! I'm 18 years old, and living full time with my dad. For the past year i have been movie back and forth between my momma and my dad.

My dad just went through 2 major back surgeries. They put rods and bolts in this neck and upper back, but the Dr. couldn't see where to bolts in. After the surgery my dad was in a scale to 1-10 about a 16 amount of pain. i stood with him doing anything to stop his pain, or at least minimize it down to at least 10. so 3 days later he went back into surgery to remove the right sided rod and bolts because they were pinching the nerves that led to his right arm. so he is doing better now and I'm taking care of him now. Although both he and I think that it caused permanent damage to his arm.

My mom she loves me. but when you live in a 3 room, 2 bath duplex with 5-6 people on the weekdays, and 7-8 people on the weekend and 4 dogs... You can go crazy easy! My mom never pays the bills on time. she works in a hospital, and loves me and my brother and will starve to get us something that we want.

Myself I suffer from severe depression and a hypothyroid. I'm struggling with self-mutilation a.k.a. self-injuring, I cut my self. i kept it a secrit from my family for 5 years and then after something horrible happened to me. Its a bit Private to talk about. I have tried to kill myself a few times. when I'm on my medicine i feel so good, so happy, and off then I'm suicidal...but yet i have stopped taking them even though I know how I'm going to feel like total complete shit. I am TOTALY addicted to RPing (Role Playing) and have 2 BEST friends in the World Emily and Lilly.

LaylayLATER!!!

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment