Monday, November 29, 2010

Sorry Guys

Sorry about not posting anything. Nothing has been going on. Nothing at all. My uncle is staying here at our house... cuz we have a lot of room in our house (sarcasem). if i havent told you already i dont remember, but we live in a three bed room two bath duplex with my momma, my grandma, my brother and me on the weekdays. On the week-ends it inculds my step-dad and my step-sister. so four people on the weekdays and seven on the week-ends now including another person... it's hard.

Its acward. i dont know him... well no i know who he is and all but i have never spent any time with him... or any of my relitives for that matter. so i dont know how to act or what to say whenever im around any of my family... so he is staying at our house for a couple weeks till he gets his check and then hes going to go get an appartment or something.. i guess him and his wife are separating or something...

He wife my aunt is a bitch... well both my aunts are bitches... they control everything my uncles do. but the aunt married to my uncle that is staying here she likes to tell my uncle that he cant see my grandme (his mother!) and all that then my other aunt gets mu uncle to call my grndma to find out shit about everybody (like my cutting, my cousens eating disoter)

idk i just want my house back...

im getting my nails done did tomorrow spending some time with my momma : ) im happy

LayLayLater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment