Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun And Pain And Dred

So yesterday was not good out first but after my five hour nap i took it was great!! really. I think All of my meds are kicked in. my two anti-depressints are makin me happy, my anti-reflex is sapressing my acidness, my biotin (a vitamin for hair, skin, and nales also a diatary suplament) is making me eat less, and my hypothyroid meds are making me active again!

When i woke up Nikki my family dog wanted to go for a walk, but because my brother is a lazy ass he didn't pick up one of the two kids my grandma babysits so my grandma didn't want to walk cuz she had to walk three time already. she didnt want to walk Nikki, So i did for her. I even picked up the poop. which i am glade i broght a bag to put it in and i baggie to pick it up with because the lady was outside...but im proude of myself for doing it.

My dog Nikki boy i tell you! she is the most spoiled dog ever! she has two old guys givin her biskets about 3/4 of the walk! it was funny. we got their and one guy live across the street and he was like"let my go get you a bisket be right back" and a guy that lived across the street for the guy that lived across the street was like " im going to get you a bisket before he gets you one!" and runs in his house! she got her two biskets and layed down for i little chill and got back up and started for the walk again! she is so cute!

well wiile i was on the walk kaitlyn texted me asking if i wanted to go to the mall. i said yeah come git me and well go! so i just get in from walking Nikki and about 5 or less min. she was at my house so i left with $40 but i needed to give back my grandma $10. so we get to the mall and i realize that i could get my ears pirsed!

i have had 6 pircings done befor both my lobes cuz i was bold for a year after i was born people thoght i was a boy even thogh i was dected out in full pink. the i got my first cartilage done when i was thirteen but it closed so a year later i got it done again. then about a year ago i got another one below my first cartilage, and about a good few months ago i got my first cartilage on my right side but it got infrcted and i had to take it out. so todayi got my second and my third cartilages re-pirsed yay!

BUT the stupid lady put in the wrong earings! oned that made me spind the $10 i wasen sapose to! and after we ate we didnt have anything left! but i came home and told my grandma that i would work it off by walking Nikkie for a month. she said ok so yayness! but me and kaitlyn had a really fun day! and yeah im happy

gah tomarrow i get my wire tightened and im dreding it! but i want straght teath so i gatta deal...

LayLayLater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment