Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Weird I'm Normal

ok so if if you read this blog you know that i am REALLY random. But you might not gather gathered that i an EXSTREMALY weird. Im not normal and i dont want to be. i think that normal is weird and weird is normal. i dont know if its my depression that makes me think odd or if i was just developed differently but i dont care. i like the way i am and i love being odd.

my mom shocked me just a few minutes ago. i want new books. so i asked when she gets payed, but the money has to go to rent...and she was like "you have money at your dads house" i was like "will you take me to get my money from dads?"

my dad lives 30-45 min. away from where i live. and my mom hates driving their. so i expected her to say "NO!" but she was like "yeah" and i was in shock! i was like "really?" she said "yes..." and i was like "really?!" and she was like "yes!" and i was like "REALLY?!" and she was like "YES!!!" so im going to get my money and get some new books and read all day!

LayLayLater

Lexa

No comments:

Post a Comment